The Gazzam Branch was a short spur line was built in 1885 under the Beech Creek, Clearfield and Southwestern Railroad (itself part of the Beech Creek Railroad). It was abandoned under the New York Central in 1926.
The Gazzam Branch
— ICC Abandonment Filings —
|New York Central System|
|Docket: 4687||1926||Section: 1|
|New York Central R.R. Co., lessee, and Beech Creek Railroad Company, lessor for certificate of public convenience and necessity for the abandonment of the operation of a line of railroad extending from Kerrmoor to Gazzam, a distance of 2.98 miles, in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.|
|Length: 2.98 miles||Citation: 105 ICC 502|
— User Comments —
No comments have been posted for this abandonment yet.